Re: alfa-digest V7 #66

It's funny that the 164s are facing high tenp. problems. My 155 V6 seems
to be similarly configured but both the oil temp. and water temp. are VERY
stable. The fan is a 2 speed unit. Maybe it has a different thermostat or
something. On my uncle's 164 3.0 and another uncle's 164 TS, extra fans
have been installed in front of the condensor. And the temp has been more
stable. On my dad's 164, the temp. is relatively stable (although a little
high). And it gets pretty hot here.

'87 Milano Gold 3.0
'96 155 2.5 V6