Steering wheel fitting kit for GTV6

I recently purchased a very nice classic wood rim steering wheel made by
Grant (yes, it's not a Nardi or a Momo, but this is one of their high
end models and is exactly the style for which I was looking). However, I
have a problem; although Grant do list a fitting kit (No 6502)
specifically for the GTV6, the three Grant stockists I've tried,
including the place where I bought the wheel, are unable to obtain it
for me. Obviously, if I can't get the kit, I'll have to return the
wheel.

Can anyone offer any help? Does anyone perhaps have the appropriate kit
going unused? Grant themselves seem to want to make it very difficult to
do business. They have a limited hosted web presence and offer no direct
contact numbers, address or e-mail.

Any advice or help will, as always, be much appreciated.

Thanks, Terry
New York

84 GTV6
84 Jaguar XJ6