5watt/10watt bulbs (attention Tim Lentz)

Tim's question peeked my curiousity so I went looking for the bulb makeup
of my own ' 74 spider.

The front turn signals are ORION-IT 4c 12V 21W 10570 (passenger side) and
Philips 12498 12V 21W
k15814 (drivers side).

The front parking lamps are OSRAM 5007 12V 5W (passenger) and Philips 12821
12V 5W (drivers side).

I agree with the comments of others about the extra heat from the 10 Watt
bulbs warping the plastic as it obviously took place on one lense of my car
(courtesy of a P.O.).

In the experience I had chasing down bulbs for the dash instruments, I
found no serious problem in having a local electrical supplier cross
reference the bulbs to get what I needed. I expect that you should be able
to have the same success for your needs. If worse comes to worst, OSRAM has
a web presence and can steer you to a local supplier. If it gets
unbearable, give me a call ----- with the plummeting Looney I might be able
to send you some bulbs and it'd still be cost effective.

Hugh in Medicine Hat
' 74 Spider