re: RedLine gear lube

Greetings Alfisti !

Yesterday I finally got to change the gear lube in my Milano's transaxle
to Redline 75-90NS.

WOW !!! What a difference.  Much better than Swepco lube with moly.

Although not perfect, second gear is much easier to get into, especially
the first to second upshift ( I just double clutch the third to second
downshift )  .

I highly recommend this stuff.  Just what we all like - a cheap
performance upgrade.

On another note, I was looking at the current "CAR" magazine from the UK
and there was an article on the new BMW 3 series and how it compared to
the Mercedes C class and the Alfa 156.  The editors, in their wisdom,
chose the Alfa as the much better car, with the only dislike being the
firmer "handling biased" suspension.  They even went so far as to state
that "the ultimate driving machine" has a new name.

ALFA !

Now if they'd only come back to the states.

Oh well, I'll just wait and have to "suffer" with my Milano.  Yup, life's
rough !

Ciao !

Dan Walker

87 Milano Gold