for sale

Hello out there....
Well,  I'm reaching crunch time on selling the spider.  I move to
California the day after labor day, and I really need to have the car
sold before then (because it is not going with me either way.)

So here's the deal.

I'm asking $6,000 for the car, but I'd be willing to take $4000 and a
trade for a running (clean enough to pass smog in California) Milano,
GTV-6, or Alfetta, with working air conditioning.

Here's the car:
1986 Spider Quadrifoglio
Red with Grey leather
65K miles
New exhaust
Koni's
Lowered about 3/4"
Very new Dunlop D40M2's
Factory hardtop
Cloth top 1 yr old.

Please call 765-747-5921 for details, or e-mail to trwesley@domain.elided

Car is in Indiana, (as am I) but I leave in about a week.

This is a pretty nice car that needs a good home.  I'll be working in
Mexico after I move and I WILL NOT drive the spider across the border,
but I wouldn't be as nervous in a less conspicuous car.

BTW on the trade, I MIGHT consider non-alfa cars also, if you have
something that you think I might want, let me know.  I was also
considering a pick-up truck....

Tell your friends, do what you can, I REALLY need to sell this car.

Thanks a lot
Travis Wesley
Muncie Indiana