Gasket sealant, need everyone opinion.

I was told to used Permatex Ultra Gray on 164 thermostat housing
and CAM cover as gasket sealant.  It is a very good stuff,
stay pliable and never hardened.  Funny it is a little bit
hard to find Ultra Gray while there are Ultra Blue, Ultra Black...
on every auto store.  I finally found one.

As for 164 intake duct gasket glue, Ultra gray is not sticky enough.
I use Permatex high tack gasket sealant.  It's hard to apply but
easy to clean with alcohol.

Karl Chen, San Jose, CA, USA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]