Re: This is a test message

At 01:31 PM 8/27/98 -0400, Bill Bain wrote:
>I too, have been unable to send to the digest from "imnet.com" so
>perhaps this will fix the problem!

yes, if any digest readers are having problems, you can use the old
mailgate.wizvax.net address to post. you can also use

alfa-digest-request@domain.elided

to send majordomo requests.

if you wish to share the bounce messages from digest.net with me, use
rwelty@domain.elided to reach me. most of the time, i can diagnose the problem
from the error message and tell you what the problem is. in most cases, the
system you are sending from, or your ISP, have configuration problems. we
have a very picky mail server on krusty/digest.net; it won't take email
from just anyone (pesky spammers!) -- it doesn't always guess right on who
it should talk to, though.

richard