type number stamped in body

     After Dave Mericle's message from yesterday about Giulia sedans having
     the type number stamped in the trunk lip area, I went and looked at my
     Super, which had it right where he said.  I also looked at my GTV,
     which had it stamped in a similar location.  This is cool!  Do all
     Alfas, or at least all 105/115 cars, have it stamped there?  And why
     did they do this, and in this location?

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register