calling all HK'ers

That's Hong Kong Alfa folks (Paolo too, in Macau):

Can someone please provide me with the current address and phone # of the
parts department of the Alfa dealer in Hong Kong? This is NOT the
showroom(s), but rather the main service facility/parts/offices on the
Kowloon side--I think it is in the Kwun Tong industrial area (or at least
it was).

Thanks loads! (and apologies to others for the wasted bandwith)

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
(& former HK resident alien)
'84 GTV-6