crazy Alfa trip idea

Hi folks,

	I am contemplating a crazy journey, in my Alfa.

	I want to drive the perimeter of the US, in my 168, and visit all the
good stuff along the way. It would be a major "on the cheap" trip,
either tenting or cheapo motels, starting in Tampa Florida, going
northeast to family in NY NJ and Mass.then a concentration on the
northwest (Wash. Oregon), Coast road to LA, then east through Santa Fe
of course, and back east to Florida through Texas and New Orleans.

	Has anyone done this? Did you survive?

	I would be interested in opinions, I would also like to hit as many
Alfa related
situations as possible, ie: club meetings etc.

	Looks like around 10,000 miles altogether, Maybe Fiat would sponsor
me!! Durability testing, 8 years later?

- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida