Fresh trivia thread

In AD7-059 Andrew Watry asks:

"Trivia question: were GTA Juniors painted in
any color combo other than red with white snake and stripes?"

Don't know, but do know both of the different answers in "the book".
The "Gamma colori/Color range" boxes say "Rosso Alfa con fregi bianchi,
biancospino con fregi rossi" - "Alfa red with white stripes, hawthorn white
with red stripes". In the adjacent text it says "Il tuto in colore bianco su
rosso o verde su bianco, I soli due colore previsti, come per la 1600." "As
with the 1600, two colors were offered, red or white, in this case with white
or green decoration respectively." For the 1600 it says "Only two colors were
offered, Alfa red 501 and hawthorn white."

I do not have Andriaensens' 'Alleggerita' which is more likely to have a
single correct answer. A nice option, within Alfa's historic iconography,
would have been red stripe and green snake on the white version, but if they
had done that a white stripe and green snake would have been equally logical
for the red cars.

John