brake problems

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions a few weeks ago about
bleeding the brakes and clutch on my spider.  I completed the task this past
weekend and filled it up with new Castrol GT LMA fluid.  However, now I have
a really low and soft brake pedal.  After the first attempt I noticed this
and tried again.  Low and behold there was a lot of air in the back calipers.
 I got all of the air out of the driver's side rear caliper, but after
pumping about a whole mc amount of fluid thru the passenger side rear caliper
a small trace of air bubbles was still appearing.  It seemed like it would
never end.   So I put everything back together and still the pedal is way low
and soft.  Could I have done something to screw up the master cylinder?  I
disconnected the rear brake line from the MC and had my patient assistant
pump the brake.  Only a trickle of fluid exited from the mc.  Is this a sign
of a bad mc?

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs, FL