Middle Initial

An observation*

Have you ever noticed that when people on the digest get upset, they
wheel out the middle initial.

Your mate Joe suddenly becomes : "Joe I. Amwright"

the next step would be to tack on any relevant qualification :  "George
Q. Noyournot.  B.Eng (Mech)"

hmm.  I guess we will be getting entire resume's tacked onto the end of
digest messages soon...

Ben D. Ihaventgottaclue B.BS (Pisstake) Hons.
'78 Victor Surefire Lawnmower

*Note:
This is a Piss-take.
Do not take seriously under any circumstances.
The author reserves the right to laugh at anyone who does.