viaggio in italia '98

the viaggio in italia '98 trip, arranged by the new jersey chapter, has been
rescheduled for november 5-17. since the italian touring car race schedule
eliminated the october race in rimini we thought it would be nice to save some
money. the date change is worth about $350. but we need to act soon to get the
seats that we want. we're cutting off registration on thursday, august 27.
that's the deadline to sign up for the 1998 trip to italy to visit the alfa
factory, museum, styling center and the race team headquarters. we're still
heading to balocco as well.
we've added an overnight stay in verona and a stop in mantova. we'll visit the
tazio nuvolari museum as well as the ferrari factory museum in maranello.
transportation has changed. we will be driving ourselves in minivans for more
flexibility and cost saving.
the trip price is set at $2,000 per person. we will need a non-refundable
deposit of $500 by september 3. send inquiries and registration to
<enrico1750@domain.elided>.