Re: Assorted questions from a new GTV6 owner

> "Colin Verrilli" <verrilli@domain.elided> responded to:
>
> "Terrence W. Meacock" <tmeacock@domain.elided> writes:
> > Many thanks to those list members who responded to my question about
> > correct oil pressure for my '84 GTV6. As a new owner, I would also
> > appreciate help/advice with the following:
	<BIG SNIP>
> > - Oil pressure warning light. My  car has the oil pressure gauge but,
> > apparently, no warning light. Should there be one? If so, where on the
> > dash should it be located? Given the unreliability of the gauges, I'd
> > feel happier if there was a warning light as well.
> >
> There is a warning light built into the oil pressure guage.

Colin, I don't know about `84 GTV-6s, but my `83 has absolutely
NO LOW OIL PRESSURE WARNING LIGHT on the gauge or the dash. I
just looked at the gauge with a very bright light and there is no
light on my gauge (not counting the backlit illumination). Does
the light you indicate is on your gauge illuminate when you turn
on the key before you start the engine?

Bernie