Milano Tire Sizes.

Nizam,

On my 3.0 liter Milano I have the momo arrow rims which are 15 by 7's and
I have the 225/50/15 Yokohoma a509's.  I had to remove the inner splash
guard and after many track miles and tough autocross trials as seen in New
Mexico by many on this list I have not rubbing whatsoever. The handling
with these tires is awesome.

On another note, I just received Auto Magazine's August Issue from Italy
and in it is an interesting article.  Remember that 166 spy photo that was
in Autoweek?, Well, get this, they have the same picture but behind it is
a bunch of FORDS, Tauruses, f-150's etc.  There is a one page article on
speculation on a Ford=Fiat merger and they mention that the 166 will be
here by 2002.  IF you want a copy of the article it is in Italian so
beware. Maybe there is hope but I will not believe it until there is a car
in my driveway.

					Sandro Marcantonio
					1988 Milano Verde S
					1991 164S
					1977 Spider
					1958 Giulietta Racer
			Alfa Romeo Club of Colorado, Editor,La VeloceVita
			Beautiful, Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.

P.S. Atlanta Members. What's up Hans Milo's ass. He totally ripped on my
Owner article in your newsletter. He has no class. If he's so good where's
his damn articles, sure in the hell isn't in his puny newsletter.