Super badge trivia

     I think John Hertzman is right: there were three generations of
     decoration (or lack of it) on Giulia sedan C pillars.

     I've had three Giulia TIs (all 1964 and 1965 models; two Euro market
     cars and one US) and none had any badging on the pillar.

     Both of my Giulia Supers have been 1967 US market cars, and both had
     the stamped metal base (riveted to the body) with the round Alfa
     emblem.

     The first place I saw the snake emblem was in the photos of the blue
     [early?] apparently Euro market Super in the psuedo-coffee-table book
     "Fantastic Alfa Romeo."  But I have never seen the snake badge in
     person.

     Andrew Watry