Purple custom 164 for sale ( Illinois )

   I apologize in advance if this has already been seen here, I must have
missed it if it has.

   In the most recent issue of AutoWeek, is the following Classified;

	ALFA 164S ROCKETSHIP! 240HP Customized'91, 46K mi, $8K
	Labmo (sic) Purple paint job, 17" OZs, Superchip, Eibachs, Konis,
	Stebro, Antera. Superb 10-speaker Stereo/CD Chgr, $15K.
	630-567-4653.

   Judging from the area code, it is not far from me, so if someone is
interested in this beast, I suppose I could track it down.  Hell, I would
love an excuse to go look at it.

- --
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 nma, scca, scscc, aroc, imoc