Alfa Spider Jnr 1300 - Yr of Production?

Hi Alfisti
I have a Alfa Spider Junior 1300; it is a Kamm-tail (square) with original metal
dash (same colour as car).
The car logbook records that it was 1st registered in Germany in Feb '76, but
was 'imported' on 1.10.75.
I read in Classic Car that the metal dash 1300 was only made up to 1974.  I
believe the car was imported directly from Italy to Germany, but this could be
wrong.
I am trying to find out when my car was manufactured as it is on UK plates and I
want to get the correct year letter....not paying road tax would be a bonus of
course!
Chassis no. is AR105910001240.
Any help/advice much appreciated. Please mail me direct if you can, as I might
be miss some digests.
Jonathan
VEGA IT GmbH                        Tel.    +49-6151-825717
Julius-Reiber-Str. 19                   Fax +49-6151-825799
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany              jonathan.schulster@domain.elided