164 Check engine code 1-2-2-3

Can anyone help me on this:

I just put back new 164 timing belt. Started
the engine, it idle very rough.  The check engine light
is on.  I get the error code of 1-2-2-3.  After erased
error code.  The checking engine light keeps on coming
back with the same code. The error code in service manual
says: "The heated lambda probe regulator inner adjuster
reaches the minimum or the maximum value of correction."

I went thru more checking on new spark plugs AND WIRES,
also checked air leaks. all seems OK. The engine was
working great before the service.  The O2 sensor has
only 15,000 miles.

Karl Chen, 92 164S, 73,000 miles, San Jose, CA USA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]