Re: alfa-digest V7 #54RE: Tom Suter's coolant observations

Tom is, as usaual, quite correct in most of his obervations.  But Tom
lives in SoCal and does not experience Northern Winters where a
thermostat is an absolute neccesity.   I maintain the unit must regulate
the flow in order to hold the temperatures at ideal, or close to ideal.
I bow to Tom's long winded article because I know there must be some out
there that want the details.   Fred Di Matteo