Thanks to Misters Hertzman and Negrin

Many thanks to John Hertzman and Jay Negrin, who nailed the problem of the
swaying GTV 6 right on the proverbial head. The problem was indeed loose
steering rack mounting bolts, and it is now fixed. My 6 is now able to dart
among the curves and hills once again!

Actually, only three were loose...The fourth was missing! Anyone know the
size of these bolts? I need to find a replacement, but I don't want to get
back under there to take one out for sizing! ;-)

Thanks again,

Darren (currently not in litigation) Abate
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio, Texas