Bay Area Body Shops

As for Bay Area body shops I have found German Auto Body to be the =
absolute best.  The owner, John, is very meticulous and precise about =
restoring cars to thier original condition.  I have sent my 164 there =
after it was rear ended, my roommates 96 VW Jetta GLX, my ex-girlfirends =
Mazda MX-6, and my other friend's Porsche 911.  All the jobs turned out =
absolutely excellent, but he is expensive and it may take a while =
because he does take his time and is usually pretty busy.  I definitely =
recommend the shop to anyone interested.  (No interest myself in the =
shop, I just like to see hard working guys make it with their own =
businesses.)
The shop is located on Robert Ave in Santa Clara (area code 408) =
although I dont have the number.  Good Luck

Todd Boyer
91 164