Re: alfa-digest V7 #51RE: Skybeaver problem

Walt Mattil, once again I'll have to guess at what your problem might
be.  A "hiccup" is hardly a term that would tell me much.  But I think
I'd look for ignition as the culprit.  To illiminate a possible ignition
switch intermittent, insert a switched jumper at the base of the
steering column between the red and brown wire connectors.  This will
bypass the ignition switch which may be the problem.  Switch on while
you're driving, switch off to stop.   Fred Di Matteo  AROC Tech Advisor,
Fort Myers, Florida
Where do you live Walt?