Kendall oil in LA

Jason Hool asked.

<<Do any LA Alfitsi know a retail outlet that sells Kendall motor oil?

much appreciated,

Jason Hool
'92 Spider Veloce
Pacific Palisades, CA>>

I buy mine at Balboa Auto Parts, in Granada Hills.  That is in the north end
of the San Fernando Valley.  They make a 4-stroke motorcycle-specific blend
that I use in the Ducati and Yamahammer.  (They also have a sythetic gear oil
that is a buck a quart cheaper than Mobil 1 - any comments/reviews from the
Digest?)

They are an independent retailer, so you may have some parts stores in your
area that carry it as well.  Let your fingers do the walking - try the Yellow
Pages.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California