Sprint Green Cloverleaf for sale

I have a (UK) 1987 (E plate) Sprint QV for sale.

Black, 96k miles, I had a full bodywork restoration carried out by Veloces
of London in January 1998, It has been garaged since.

The car is beautiful and has never misbehaved on me!

I have replaced many parts over the two and a half years I have had the car,
and it is a fine example.

I am now selling for 2500 GBP to make way for something with a few more
creature comforts.

The car is in the London / North Kent area so if there is anyone out there
who is interested in buying a terrific little car, please e-mail me or call
on 01322 271247