164 rack leaks

i reiceived an off digest suggestion for our fellow digester regarding
the leaking rack, and the writer suggested also checking the hoses to
the rack connection as they have a habit of working loose and/or
leaking. While this is not my situation, it may be in other cases. Good
idea to check it out.
	He also said to inspect the rubber mount for deterioration from fluid
leaks.
	Mine has a slow drool from inside the L/F rack boot, not bad but  I
think I'll add some conditioner, and a new boot since it has a small rip
in the end.

	I am feeling for my northern climate comrades...my front end parts are
coming apart like butter...no pullers or excessive beating needed. This
is so much better than the upstate New York daily drivers I grew up
with...the rust had rust. A torch was a regular tool. Wow...

- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
'91 Alfa 168 B