Front Suspension Problems (105)

Please excuse me if this message is a repeat. I don't think my first one =
was transmitted properly.

I am finishing up a rebuild of my '69 Spider's front suspension and I =
have a question about the assembly of the lower A arm. I replaced the =
bushings and can't find a torque setting for the nuts that hold the =
lower A arm to the shaft. When I took the assembly apart I know they =
were "tight", I just don't know how tight. Any input on this aspect of =
the reassembly?

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI
'68 GT1300jr