Re: 164 overheating

Unlike Rodney, I experienced overheating in a Milano with the thermostat
removed. Could it depend on what time of year it is? If coolant
circulates through the heater core would that make a difference?

There is a difference on the 164, it has no heater control valve. Hot
coolant circulates year-round.