Downloading problems

Hi Folks:

I need some help here.  I should start by mentioning that I am among the
walking wounded on the information superhighway, so the help needs to be kept
simple.

Most of my digests arrive too big for aol, so they are in an attached file.
There is a prompt asking me if I want to download the file.  Until recently, I
could download the file with no problem.  Now, most of the time (5 out of 6
tries) I get a message that says "File not found".  Anyone know how to get aol
to let me download the digests I want to read?  Is the problem with aol?
Should I switch my digest "subscription" to hotmail?

Thanks in advance for the help...please reply directly to me, since I probably
won't be able to download the answers if they are put on the digest!

Mike from Mississippi