164 Power Steering and Electrical Problems

My '91 164B is suffering from a power steering fluid leak. I've tried a
couple of doses of stop leak, but the problem persists. Is this the
dreaded steering rack failure I've heard tell of, or is the problem simpler
and potentially less expensive to correct? (Fluid seems to be leaking from
behind the left front wheel)

The car is also exhibiting an increasing number of electrical gremlins in
the dash displays. Although I don't view any of these as serious, I
suppose I'd like to take care of them so that I don't don't eventually wind
up with a disco light show every time I drive:

1. Red high temperature light on the temperature gauge lights up when
car is started, and goes out when the car has warmed up;

2. External and internal temperature display lights on the ventilation
system have gone dead;

3. Battery icon light on the dash display lights up for a few seconds
periodically, particularly when car is started;  and

4. Radiator icon light on the dash display lights up periodically (30
seconds max) during driving, although the fluid level in the cooling
system is fine.

Should I just chalk these up to the "Alfa ownership experience," or are
they signs of a developing electrical problem that should (and can) be
corrected? And can anyone refer me to a decent diagnostic manual with
respect to these items?

TIA

Joe Fillip
'91 164B