engine mounts and sway bars

I need to replace the engine mounts on my 87 spider with AC.  Can someone
who has done this let me know how difficult the passenger side mount is to
change?  Access does not seem to be very easy.  Any tips would be
appreciated.

Second I need to replace my sway bar links, but the situation is
complicated by the fact that the bolt that holds the sway bar bracket on
the front passenger side has sheared off.  This is the bolt that the sump
guard also attaches to.  How can I replace the bolt?  DO i drill it out
and thread a new one in or does it have to be welded in?  I do not have a
welder.  Has anyone changed the lower ball joints and the bushings in the
lower a-arm?  I need to replace these and would like some help if anyone
has it to offer.  I am assuming that the bushings in the a-arm do not
need to be pressed in at a machine shop.

Thanks,
Chris