Milano noise

Just a possibility but when I changed the donuts on my 88 Verde the
front one was in several pieces. After the assembly, everything looked
fine. I took it for a drive and it seemed ok. After several miles (50 or
so) I started hearing a similar noise until a loud one while taking a
turn onto my road caused me to pull over. It ended up being a piece of
the original donut had remained in the housing area and was getting hit
under certain conditions. It worked its way free and I had no problems
after that. You'd think after 6 Months this would not be your case but
just an idea.....

Mike Fisher
88 Verde (For Sale)