Re: 87 Milano 2.5: looking for a thermo-time switch connector

Chisheng Huang wrote:

> I'm looking for a connector for the thermo-time switch
> on my 1987 Milano 2.5.  Does anybody know a source for it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chisheng Huang
> Los Angeles, CA

Not sure what a thermo-time switch is.  But, if the connector is a bosch
connector, you should be able to find the connector at any discount auto
parts store.  I had a wire disintegrate within the connector to the
temperature sensor on my 164.  I took the old connector to a local parts
store.  It was in stock and only $1.95.  I think the listing was for a
Bosch/Lucas fuel injector connector.  The connector only differed from
the original in color.  Many other connectors were also available on the
rack.

Good Luck,
Rodney G. Tidwell
McComb, MS