Re: speedbleeders

<No one has mentioned speedbleeders:
< http://www.speedbleeder.com/
<They use thread sealer to keep out the air. They also have a built
<in valve to prevent air from entering. I haven't tried them
<personally, but I hear that they work well. I'll probably order a
<set (or 2 or 3).

I have used them, and would highly recommend them.

On a RHD 105 2000 GT Veloce which has the underfloor MC and twin
remote boosters I've found that it helps to bleed the system once to
get the worst of the air out, then again with the engine running to
get rid of any remaining air: by having the engine running the
boosters work properly, which seems to help. Keep the garage door
open so you can breath!

Mark Battley,
Auckland, NZ

74 2000 GT Veloce
Presently being attacked by me on the end of a MIG.....
   Be afraid, be very afraid!