Correct Oil Pressure - '84 GTV6

I am a new subscriber to this list, having just acquired a very nice one
owner '84 GTV6 with 44k miles. When I was looking to buy the car,
everything checked out well, but now I have a concern about oil
pressure.

When the car is fully warmed up the oil pressure gauge shows a reading
of not much above zero (during warm up it reads at up to 50). Can
someone please tell me what the correct oil pressure should be at idle,
and what it should be at varying rpm?

Thankyou, Terry Meacock