Spider Parts needed!

I am looking for these two parts, both from the window mechanism. I have
electric windows, but I am pretty sure that these parts can be found in
manual windows, too:

1. The rubber washers found on the nuts that connect the regulator cable
to the window. There are two such washers on each nut-- one on the close
side, one on the back. Since these are pretty much all rotted away, I
will need an entire set of eight.

2. The rubber stoppers that prevent the window from traveling too far
out of the door. These are mounted on an attachment on the back of the
window, over the bolt that holds the window wire in place. There are two
on each window. I need at least three.

Thanks you very much for reading this,

Gregory Scott