Bum Oil Preesure Gauge?

I've got a problem with the oil pressure gauge on my '69 Spider. When I =
bought the car this spring, the gauge was not functioning. Since I am a =
veteran of Alfa past, I immediately replaced the sender. Wrong fix! The =
gauge didn't budge. I can offer the following facts. The wire from the =
sender to the gauge is okay and connected to the proper terminal . The =
pink wire connecting the +12V in parallel with the other gauges is =
connected. There is a proper ground. The voltage between the +12 =
terminal and ground is around 8 volts, which doesn't seem correct. When =
I turn on the ignition, the needle does not budge. The gauge light is =
burned out. The other gauges work. Should I look further into the wiring =
or just replace the gauge? If I have to replace the gauge, where should =
I shop?

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI
'68 GT1300jr