Re:pressure brake bleeding

Pierce Manifolds in California sells a "pressure" brake bleeding system which
I believe is the same as mentioned on the digest (Gunson).  I can post their
address if anyone is interested (I don't have their catalog in hand at the
moment).

I bought one (Gunson kit) about 6 months ago (after getting frustrated with
bleeding the rear brakes on an Alfetta - I think my wife, who was operating
the brake pedal, was getting frustrated as well) but I haven't used the kit
yet.

The kit comes with different sized caps to fit different sized reservoirs - My
kit came with a cap that fits the clutch reservoir but not one that fits
brake.  If you have an extra brake reservoir cap you could easily use the bits
in the kit to make a cap (the kit comes with some washers and fittings to do
so).

Pierce Manifolds also sells every part you could ever want for for Weber carbs
- - their catalog is great especially if you rebuild carbs yourself.

Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas
'69 GTV Euro
'79 GTV Euro
'75 & '76 Spiders
'76 GTV
3 parts cars
'90 Jeep Cherokee (Alfa parts scrounger)