Need some parts for '89 Spider..

 Hi All,

 The hot Florida sun is doing a number on some of the plastic
 parts in my '89 Spider. There are two parts that I'm hoping that
 someone has lying around that I may purchase.

 1. The first one is the main terminal block for the power (red
 battery) wires that is located in the engine compartment on
 the driver's side near the air filter box. I managed the snap the
 stud while adding a wire from my car alarm.

 2. The second on is the heater fan switch on the center console.
 The one time I used it on a cold day in central Florida (Yes, we do
 get a winter here for about a weekend), something broke inside it
 and now it stay on at the low speed.

 Cheers,
 John Davis
 Satellite Beach, Florida