Sticky brakes

Hi Digesters!

I suspect this could be signs a future problem.  My front brakes does not
release itself immediately after I let go of the brake pedal.  It takes a
leisurely second or so, depending on how hard I was pressing the pedal.

Why is it doing this and Is this a sign of something about to happen?

A little history -  The master cylinder and 2 booster pumps are a year old.
The brake pad are very new (less than 1000 miles).  I used Bendix Metal
Kings from Australia.  They bite a lot better than the original Alfa pad I
used to have.  Eliminated all the brake dust too, I got so tired of cleaning
the Cromodora wheels with its intricate brake dust trap pattern.  If anyone
out there has any negative experience (like an appetite for rotors) with
these pads now would be a good time to tell me.

I also replaced the piston boot covers recently but not the piston seals
which were not leaking.

Lastly, how do I replace the 105 series brake rotors.  Take the wheel
bearings off and transfer them to the new rotor?  Or is the rotor seperate
from the wheel hub assembly?

Andrew
71 GTj