SoCal Driving School

The mailers are out.  The next driving school, for those within earshot, is
August 29-30.

We have Street Performance, Novice and Advanced Time Trial, and Racing
instruction available, depending on you skill level, and what you want out of
the school.

Special equipment is need for all drivers and cars on the track, with the
faster, more intense courses of instruction demanding more safety equipment.

If you have any questions, or if you did not get an entry form, and would like
to take part in this best of all possible summer schools, then get in touch
with our 'principal", Steve Hamilton, (310)214-5110.  Did I mention that the
deadline for entry forms is 25 August??

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California