Spica Tuning

Last time I tried setting my spica to drop 100 rpm with a jump from the =
battery to the cold start solenoid, the car was very difficult to start =
in the morning.  It is now set to instantly die with the jump from the =
battery, and it also starts instantly in the mornings - possibly better =
than both my bosch GTV-6, and my wife's  '94 Pathfinder. =20

I've found that setting of the T.A. to be more critical than the cold =
start.  After getting the .019 hot gap, the car was much easier to =
start, but still didn't like the leaning out of the cold start solenoid.

Robert Allen
Oak Harbor, WA
83 GTV-6
72 Spider