75 TSpark fuel pressure / 164 HT leads?

Does anybody in Alfaland know the fuel pressure that I should find on
the delivery rail of my '88 75 twinspark?
I had a problem a couple of weeks ago where my fuel pump died and I had
to get a replacement. However the replacement I got never worked
properly so I'm back with the original pump freed up by the nice man
from the breakdown company (AA UK(no not the "beer is bad" crowd)).
Since I had my problem I've been getting a misfire so now I need
pointers as follows.
What is the fuel pressure on the rail?
Where do I get a performance exhaust that works in UK? (Mine leaks a lot
which wont help the misfire)
Also where can I get HT leads for a 164V6 in UK for < 200 GBP? My
friendly dealer told me to check everything first s he was embarrased to
charge me 260 GBP for HT leads. The cardisk manual says 2.5k ohms is
good, mine go from 3k to 8k ohms per lead and I think they need
replacing.
- --
Jonathan Coates
164LV6 2.5 5 Cylinder - needs HT leads I hope
752.0TS Road rage inducer, for some strange reason
Alfetta 2.0 GTV Roll on summer, no, roll on money!
33 Sportwagon to fetch bits in (and blow off GTis)