164S Additional Oil Cooler

John Justus replied to my question regarding adding an oil cooler to my
164S: "Are you wanting an additional cooler to the stock oil cooler?  The S
and the Q both come with built in oil coolers that run off of the oil filter
and use an oil/water heat exchanger to keep the oil cooler."
I live in Northern California, where we've recently had two weeks with air
temp well over 100 degrees. I'm aware of the oil/water heat exchanger on my
car, but was wondering whether anyone had installed a radiator-type oil
cooler in a 164S or Q. I've gotten the water temp. under control, but the
thought occurred to me that cooling the oil more directly could be of
benefit as well.

Rich Lasner
Mill Valley, CA
92 164S