Milano self-levelling system

(I've been on vacation and I'm just now catching up on my AD)

Robert wrote:

<<<<<
I have a 1988 Milano Platinum with self-leveling suspension, and the
sensor unit for this system, which is located on the rear of the
transaxle, is leaking.  Does anyone know of a way of repairing the
sensor, such as replacing a seal or o-ring.  The replacement unit costs
$504.

I just had this replaced on my Milano as well.  My local Alfa expert
mechanic rebuilds the units, and charged me $250.00 for the rebuilt
(plus labor.)  If your mechanic would install it, Charles might sell one
of the rebuilt units.  If you're interested, email me and I'll give you
the phone number.

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1985 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 148k miles