Re: 164S suspension setup

>Hi, I'm thinking of re-doing my '91 164S with Eibach/Koni's.
>Where did you get your parts?
>What where the part #'s?
>How much?
>TIA,
>Robert D. Watson

The Eibachs came on the car and I put the Konis on later because the factory
struts did not work very well with the aftermarket springs.  I also have 17"
wheels with 215/45 tires, the package works very nice.  I am still having
some tire wear problems but I think it is in the suspension and alignment.

I would highly recomend this set-up if you like spirited driving.

Brett Melancon
Knoxville, TN