UK 164 Wing Mirror Repairs

After much thought, about 3 months ago, I decided to scrape off all the
old paint , sand them and spray them with 4 coats of automotive spray
filler and 6 coats of automotive spray satin black.

This was with the mirrors on the car, and the result looks good, even if
I do say so myself. Though I think Satin Black is just a bit glossier
than the original, it looks a lot better than the aluminum corrosion.

You have to mask a large part of the car off, and ensure that you
masking around the mirror is extremely good.

Yes, I know I should have took the mirrors off, but on a 1994 car with
the side impact bars, it is a lot of trouble to remove the inner door
panels.

Regards
David.
94 164 TS base (non-Super).