a/c-less in maine

hi all,

bring your tired and your poor a/c-less milanos etc to maine.
we could use them up here.  we don't need no stinkin' a/c
either.  we take our summers like real men.  when our three
weeks of summer arrive, and the mercury soars to the upper
80's, we don't complain.  we just peel off our down parkas and
our long underwear and just open our windows, ALL THE WAY.
at least during the day.
i've had my black milano gold for almost a year with no a/c and
have only occasionally even thought about it.  it does have a
great heater for the other 10 months, definitly a requirement!!
may be in the market for another soon. i don't think mine will
make more than one more winter without investing more then
one of those texas milanos are costing.

later,

paul h.
73 spider (should be on the road this week!!)
87 milano gold, dying slowly, but keeps a smile on my face.