164L Taillights working again....

Crank one up for the shop wiring diagram.  It turns out that no one has
had this one happen to them yet [which if you don't remember the
lights worked with alarm].  After exhausting the easy route [asking
everyone we knew if this had happened to them] then e-mailing Alfa [told
us to talk to a Fiat parts supplier....who couldn't help as it turns
out] the owner dove into the wiring diagrams and traced out the entire
circuit.  He pulled apart and cleaned all the relays in the circuit and
magically his lights now work again.  He ended up having to replace one
of the relays {$12.00}.  I will try to get him to write up a little
blurb about which relays and where they were located etc and post it
later.

Paul